Here's great news from OMF Lit!
Booklovers once again will troop to the SMX Convention Center on September 14-18 at the annual Manila International Book Fair. And this year, OMF Lit Bookshop wants to share with you what we read for inspiration, instruction and insight
We also want to share our excitement for the love of reading through outrageous discounts, exciting new homegrown and licensed titles, and fun activities and events for readers (and aspiring readers too!) of all ages.
Aside from the fact that all books at the OMF Lit Bookshop booths at Aisle D will be at 20% off, visitors with the I Read Postcard can avail of selected titles at 30% off. They can get the postcards for free at any OMF Lit Bookshops in the Metro Manila area.
Booklovers can also look forward to the launch of new titles from both homegrown and international authors.
- Hula, Multo, Faith Healing Atbp by Pastor Hiram Pangilinan explains the different occult practices in the Philippines and how people can break free from them
- Pass or Fail by Ronald Molmisa, a practical and relevant book that teaches young people how to be the best student ever (in Taglish format)
- Solo Flight by Grace Chong and Francie Castaneda-Lacanilao, a guide to single women and how they can make the most of their lives
- The Last Man Dancing: The Nestor de Villa Story by Gicky Soriano, a biography of Mr. De Villa and his faith journey, written by his son
- Oh Mateo 14: Tree for All by Grace Chong which teaches kids good stewardship and taking care of the environment
- The Great Crocodile and Duck Race by Robert Magnuson which teaches kids to get along while at play
- Bee Safe by Joyce Piap Go, a practical and informative book that teaches kids how to be safe in their environment
- Dopple Ganger Chronicles Vol 2: The Secret of Indigo Moon by G.P Taylor, a graphic novella featuring more adventures from twins Sadie and Saskia and their friend Eric
- Cupidity by Hayley and Michael DiMarco talks about 50 stupid things people do for love and how you can avoid them
- Making Room for Leadership by MaryKate Morse, a practical study on the gift of power of servant-leadership
- Things I Wish I'd Known Before We Got Married by Gary Chapman, a practical little book, packed with wisdom and tips that will help many develop the loving, supportive and mutually beneficial marriage men and women long for
- Think by John Piper brings together the life of the mind and the love of God
- What Women Don't Know (and Men Don't Tell You) by Michelle McKinney Hammond and Joel A. Brooks Jr features the unspoken rules of finding lasting love
- Workplace Grace by William Carr Peel and Walt Larrimore which deals with becoming a spiritual influence at work
You will also get the chance to meet and greet these home-grown authors on the following dates:
- Joyce Piap Go - September 14
- Francie Castaneda-Lacanilao - September 14
- Grace Chong - September 14
- Hiram Pangilinan - September 16
- Gicky Soriano - September 16
- Ronald Molmisa - September 17
To find out more about all the activities and happenings at the OMF Lit booth, log on to www.omflit.com or like us on facebook/omfliterature or follow us on twitter @omflit.